Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not for the weak...

Hey y'all,
Being unemployed is not for the weak. I was thinking about this last night when I was going to sleep. How do people who are not Christians make it through unemployment. I struggle with feeling worthless, unwanted, and sad and I have a loving Savior who I turn to regularly to get me through the day. It then lead me to think about other things that would be completely different and hopeless if I didn't have the Love of God.
I just wanted to say how Thankful I am that I am not facing this by myself. I have the Lord to supply what I need through giving me parents that allow me to live in their house and take care of me and my dog. Also, I TRULY believe that the Lord has called me to do His work and that I am going to be doing His work no matter where I am.
Since I am at home.... Here are some pictures from the past month.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment