Friday, August 20, 2010

Eat, Pray...Find Jesus

Hey Y'all,
I just went to the movies with my mom, sister, and mema. We went to see Eat, Pray, Love. I wanted to see it really bad because I read the book and actually enjoyed it. I am a person who likes movies that others don't like, my favorite movie is American President. I kid around saying that if a man can sing to "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins and sit through the American President without falling asleep, he will be the one for me. And if you are wondering, I have yet to find him, :-)

This movie was a little long and might I say to me a little silly. I am all about finding yourself by traveling and adventure. If you know me... I am what my mother describes as the "Free Spirited" one. After watching this movie the only thing I could think of is why in the world does she need to travel and complain, and be gloomy gus to find herself. My mom said it best... The movie would have been over in 30mins, if she would have just found what she really needs which is Jesus.

So, please go and enjoy the movie. Be entertained. Stare at the cuteness that is James Franco, but please do not believe that the methods that the character in this movie goes through. Get yourself some coffee, get a large print bible and find yourself in the one who created you.

Joy,
Kris

1 comment: