Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ain't no sunshine

Hey Y'all,

No lie... I am not ready to be a mom. The only thing that I know how to juggle is how to hold my Starbucks, turn on my radio, and drive or my social schedule. Not that I can't multi-task, it is just that I have never had too. My parents took a trip to celebrate their 25th Anniversary. Woo Hoo. I was the personal driver, cook (although that was just putting stuff in the oven), guardian and all-around parent for the week.

My brother and sister are able to take care of themselves, but they are use to having my mom and dad to do different things for them. So, my days consisted of waiting for them to do things or needing me to do something for them.

I would like to dedicate this song to my parents.... One of my favorite songs.



Not that we can't make it without my Parents around, but we honestly don't want to have to do it. :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

Joy,
Kris







No comments:

Post a Comment