Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Turning over a new leaf

Here we go again......

Lots of things are happening, so I am going to fill you in. I am still working at the hospital checking people in and checking people out. My job has really made me think a lot about how people see certain people and the stereotypes that we all struggle with.

I am in the middle of spring semester right now. It has been a harder semester this time around and the closer I get to being finish. The more excited I get to be done. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

I chaplain at the hospital on the weekends and it has been one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It is amazing to see what prayer can do and how it provides comfort for people in their greatest time of need. More stories to come.... Promise.

I also have been going to a singles bible study at a local baptist church in the area. I also have been helping with the college girls there. I love working with girls this age, actually any age and I am thankful to get any opportunity to do ministry.

A couple of other things are in the works. More to come.

Right now, I am claiming this verse: 1 Peter 4:10
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms."

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment