Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Of course he is a Christian...He's from the South

Hey Y'all,

I had coffee with a new friend of mine that I meet at the bible study I go to on Monday nights. She is from the Northwest corner of the country and has really embraced moving away from her family to this part of the country. I had to laugh because we were talking about the difference between the bible belt and her part of the country.

We were talking about a certain situation and she asked me if this guy was a Christian. I said of course he is, I think he is from Texas. She then looked at me and said, "I'm pretty sure, that doesn't make him a Christian." I just like to think that everyone from the south was brought up like me.

I just thought this was funny.... sometimes, I don't have any common sense. Good Grief.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment