Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey Y'all,


I have this theory.... it involves my two favorite shows Dawson's Creek and Saved by the Bell. My first love has always been Saved by the Bell. There is something about how Zach endlessly chases Kelly and finally ends up marrying her. I can sing the theme song backwards and even perform the dance moves that Kelly, Jesse, and Lisa do in my favorite episode. I Love this show. Slater was my favorite guy, it was probably because he liked the smart girl, Jesse.

My second favorite show is Dawson's Creek, I never watched it when it was on, but when I went to college I had a break between 9-11 and guess what would come on.... Dawson's Creek. I really don't know why I continue to love this show. It probably has something to do with loving the teenage drama that I didn't have to experience when I was a teenager myself.

My theory is this you can answer all questions in life by watching Saved by the Bell or Dawson's Creek episode. You like someone without them knowing: you have choice between between Joey and Dawson or Screech and Lisa. Teen pregnancy, Drug problems, Broken heart, bad parent relationships... you name it and you can find the answer in these two shows. I absolutely love these shows. So, go and relax now that school is out or parties are over. Watch something that is funny requires no thinking and purely entertains you.

Joy,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment